boring vp on vp

My photo
India
sometimes,ultra COOL; sometimes ultra..ultra.. BORING!!! thats me... 3D animator by profession... i really think,pretending 'wise' is a difficult thing to maintain,so I rather prefer playing fool..

Aug 6, 2009

did I Grown UP, or....???

yesterday, at our office lunch time I 've a conversation with one of my collegue mahesh;(we 've been friends from the toonz days itself) I just want to share the thoughts he shared with me,because I really impressed with what he said about the competitive nature of our working field...

he just ask me,how the job is going on..

I replied; yeah,its goi...ng on!!!... (to be very honest I'm not in that much of a good mood for the last few months in my personal life and professional life...my reply just reflect it)he smelled something from my way of answering and maybe from my bodylanguage...

he said to me with a brotherly affection;

pradeep,don't let things just going on...whatever the things happening to you,just try to take lessons from it...be positive and don't forget, always be prepared for the challenges,even if it is good or bad we should be well prepared to take what comes in our way... and be very competitive to survive, otherwise we end up in a very boring 'just like that' life....

and he explain to me the point more deliberately by taking examples from some of our collegues successful career growth and all...how they are constantly working hard to live upto the expectations and how much competent they are in their field,like that....

finally he said,always willing to judge yourself honestly,friend....and keep asking did I grown up from yesterday or I'm the same as what I've been at the day one..........

those words impressed me a lot,maybe u can find out this kind of motivating sentences a ton from some career gurus and all...but from directly from a friends mouth its really much much more...the whole evening,the night,I think about that words a lot... and kept asking me where am I standing now?honestly the answer is not very positive.....

dear friends just think about those words to attain what you want to achieve...don't end up in a just like that life' anymore...

all the very best, friends!

6 comments:

  1. good post...
    i would like to share my thoughts about this with you...

    In everybody's life especially in a creative guy's life, there would be some kind of empty feeling tigood post...
    i would like to share my thoughts about this with you...

    In everybody's life especially in a creative guy's life, there would be some kind of empty feeling times. both good times and bad times are not stable. we should go with the flow. man is naturally happy, actually we are putting effort to be unhappy.that is why we look exhausted wen we are sad, its only us who makes us unhappy... mes. both good times and bad times are not stable. we should go with the flow. man is naturally happy, actually we are putting effort to be unhappy.that is why we look exhausted wen we are sad, its only us who makes us unhappy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true,friend!we are the ones who makin us happy or unhappy we can't blame or gave credit to others for that...I agree with you...
    any way ninte commentil varikal ellam repetation aanallo,stress cheythu paranjathaaano?kavitha paaraayanam pole?he..he...

    ReplyDelete
  3. predeep... its realy good post.yes now, i am also strugling in my career{life}. this post wil make me a positive thinker always.thanks for the post. expecting more.[just trying to type in english] ha...haa....

    ReplyDelete
  4. aa maheshalle,
    avan palathum parayum

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha...ha...ha...raghu,expect more on us too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow......good, i hope you will spread it throughout our floor..i will try my best.

    ReplyDelete