boring vp on vp

My photo
India
sometimes,ultra COOL; sometimes ultra..ultra.. BORING!!! thats me... 3D animator by profession... i really think,pretending 'wise' is a difficult thing to maintain,so I rather prefer playing fool..

Jul 15, 2010

one naughty trivia...

as I stated earlier in one of my blogpost, wikipedia the free encyclopedia always gave me some surprising trivial things....
while I was reading on some literary giants on wikipedia unexpectedly I find out, one very interesting thing that;
one of the first adult movies I ever watched in movie theater(during my college days) actually stars worlds most celebrated novelist Ernest Hemingway's grand children as its heroines!!!!
quiet interesting,right???
once again wikipedia made me absolutely stunned!

No comments:

Post a Comment