boring vp on vp

My photo
India
sometimes,ultra COOL; sometimes ultra..ultra.. BORING!!! thats me... 3D animator by profession... i really think,pretending 'wise' is a difficult thing to maintain,so I rather prefer playing fool..

May 17, 2009

catastrophe at Lanka...


its inevitable,

everybody knows that...one day or other this is going to be happen...still the scenes what we seen on channels and print media make me very,very sad...

they started it for a noble cause;that is equality for everyone...but they lost the cause somewhere and transformed into a uncontrollable monster...although lot of the people have a relieved feeling now, that the nightmare is over,the future of lankan tamilians is unclear...

let us hope for the good and I sincerely hope that our goverment will do something positively for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment