boring vp on vp

My photo
India
sometimes,ultra COOL; sometimes ultra..ultra.. BORING!!! thats me... 3D animator by profession... i really think,pretending 'wise' is a difficult thing to maintain,so I rather prefer playing fool..

May 17, 2009

poll '09 matured VERDICT

I think this years poll results show peoples matured judgement on things going on...
this time they(the people) are not get deceived by some cheap political gimmics shown at last minutes; such as the big cry for lankan tamilians by some oppurtunist regional politicos or for the cinematic glamour, that very often tamilians and andhrites get hipnotised by....
I congratulate the youth who voted for the change,
verdict clearly shows they are looking for freshness...all I can say that,let us Hope for the best...

2 comments:

  1. vijay nice to see you....in blog world,

    great thoughts great lines....keep on posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u gouriji...

    ReplyDelete