boring vp on vp

My photo
India
sometimes,ultra COOL; sometimes ultra..ultra.. BORING!!! thats me... 3D animator by profession... i really think,pretending 'wise' is a difficult thing to maintain,so I rather prefer playing fool..

May 17, 2009

to BE or not to BE..........

I don't know for sure,hw can I overcome this menace that haunting me for long....I couldn't do anything creatively because of this dilemma; tobe or not tobe...a lot of things I want to say,express but couldn't ...'coz of the fear that I'm getting critisized or being get under scrutiny,whatever I don't know....
where 'll I can find the root 'cause of my fears?
the Godamned,so called Inferiority cmplx of mine?or just its an escapism for my laziness or inability to produce creative stuff? only Time can say that,I suppose....

No comments:

Post a Comment